Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for Ruby in the Rough! I'm always interested in well written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints. In keeping with the theme of this blog, guest posts should be related to Christian living, homemaking, godly singleness, marriage oneness, and creative crafts or projects. If you have another idea for a guest post other than what is listed above, feel free to contact me with your idea!
To give your post the best chance of being published, here are our guidelines for guest posts:
- Write unique content that you haven’t already published elsewhere
- You agree not to post the guest article anywhere else – on your own blog nor as a guest post anywhere else. You may, however, link to it.
- Guest posts should be proof-read and free of grammatical errors
- Article length should not exceed 1000 words.
- You can submit up to two photos to be included in your post
- You may include 4 relevant and informative links in your post, and two in your bio (No affiliate links)
- Keep in mind that you will gain new readers and friends (interacting and replying to comments is a must!)
Please Note: I reserve the right to refuse submission for any reason. I also reserve the right to edit guest posts for formatting purposes and/or to correct minor grammatical or spelling errors. If greater editing is required, post will be returned to author for fixing.