I am not committing to making a list of a certain number of things each day. Some days I may only write one thing I'm thankful for, other days I may write several. Perhaps sometimes list the same thing twice (I daily thank the Lord for my wonderful husband and daughter!). There are no rules to this--except that every day for the next 30 days I will GIVE THANKS. Would you care to join me?
463. The limp weight of Tirza after her early morning feeding, right before I put her back to bed. The most warm, cuddly thing on earth--a sleeping baby
464. A second humidifier that came in the mail, just in time
465. A short nap with my baby snuggled on top of me
466. Tirza being sweet and quiet all day, while I was not feeling well (she'd be lying beside me so sweet and quiet that I would wonder if she was feeling sick--as soon as I checked her she'd grin as if to say, "Oh, I'm so glad you're here--I've just been looking all around. The world is such an interesting place!" Thank the Lord for a baby that can entertain herself sometimes.)
467. My hubby taking most of the day to look after me