This month I am going to join in Crystal's challenge of 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home. With baby just around the corner, I'm organizing anyway--and having some set goals each day will probably help me get it all done. Here are my 10 top goals for this week.
1. One quiet evening with my hubby
2. Attend first birthing class, keep up with homework!
3. Walk every day for 15-20 minutes
4. Send two thank you notes, one birthday note
5. Finish listening to MSM Budget, post review
6. Work on master BR closet, toss or properly store anything not used frequently
7. Prepare Easter dishes
8. Close first Shelf Reliance party
9. Prepare next keepers project
10. Write first two posts of next blog series