A couple days before MomsLifet, I found out that I would be able to partially attend another weekend women's conference, COMMIT, with the ladies on my husband's side of the family. Because I'd already committed to MomsLife, I hadn't expected to be able to attend. But the conferences only overlapped by about a day, so I was able to partially attend COMMIT also. I really enjoyed the chance to spend time with my family, and the COMMIT conference itself was wonderful as well!
While all that traveling was a blast, it's been nice to be back home. I like busy weekends every now and again, but I can say whole-heartedly with Dorothy, "There's no place like home!"
328. Three packages in the mail--two for me, one as a present
330. Roses, blooming profusely
331. The unexpected opportunity to attend a COMMIT conference with my MIL and SILs
332. Sitting with the moms, instead of the daughters
333. A bowl of cheerios, used to remind me to not store up resentment
334. Meeting with my midwife, and hearing Baby's heartbeat (she says its in the range for a girl--but who knows!)
335. Lunch with my Sister-in-law, Melody, between our midwife appointments
336. Leaving on vacation with a clean house. Miracles do happen!
337. A tea party at the DMC. Lovely!
338. Dreaming of tea parties with my own little girls
339. Learning two new crafts to do, one for great "girl time" one for great presents.
340. A long drive with my man
342. "What? Pregnant! No way are we letting you sleep on the top bunk!"
343. 6 great room mates, and 6 new friends
344. Early morning sitting on the dock and journaling
346. Learning a new game
347. A phone charger
348. A reminder to not be a sideline mom
349. Absorbing myself in cardmaking
350. A needle and thread
351. Tasty, delicious snacks
352. Meeting Crystal Paine
353. An encouraging message reminding me that we're all works in progress, by the Grace of God
354. Moms scrapping together
355. Stepping outside of my comfort zone
356. Two new cute headbands
358. Being handed a prayer card for Wisdom, my "special word"
359. Peppermint tea
360. Seeing my man after a weekend apart