One of the big changes this year was the amount of writing this blog has seen. At 134 posts this has undoubtedly been my busiest year! I've enjoyed exploring different aspects life--from cooking to good books.
As readers, you have encouraged me with your comments and emails. Thank you. I really couldn't have kept this up without your encouragement.
In celebration of the new year, I thought it would be interesting to share what the top posts of 2011 have been--according to YOU, my readers. Many of them have surprised me!
- #5 How to Make A Freezer Burrito--In this simple how-to post I took a look at the basics of making a freezer burrito. Using this method you can be sure your burritos will be easy to store, fresh, and ready for a scrumptious meal!
- #4 Single Gals, beware your reputation!--This post pointed out an important fact that single gals often forget--actions speak louder than words. A reputation once made is not easily changed.
- #3 To Everything There is a Season--The announcement of the loss of our unborn child.
- #2 Announcing.... --Baby Rohlin! Our rainbow baby.
- #1 Prof. Horners Bible Reading Plan--I'll be honest--the popularity of this post stunned me. But with twice as many page reads as the runner up--this was definitely the most popular post of the year!
I have a number of ideas about different directions to take this blog in the coming months, some of which I'll be sharing with you in the coming weeks. I would also love to hear from my readers. What would YOU like to see more of? Recipes? Personal posts? Challenges? How-to articles? If you have any comments, please leave them below or drop me an email.
God bless you in the New Year!